Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Here i am, and im still alive

  • mood: - kind of happy i guess xD
  • listening: - Mori Tsubasa - Suberidai
  • eating: - nothing but i want something Dx im a hungry hungarian


 Ciaossu!!

Yep, you see well. First: im here 8D and second: i write in english. Why again? Cos i see i have a follower, who isnt hungarian, so i have respect for that person to write in english! Soooooooooooo, i think i have some sketches and screenshots about current workings to share, thats why im here again 8D so lets begin!




ehem xD so few days ago i decided to start the '100 themes challenge' and how you see this is the 36th one, the Movie. One night i bored very much and this idea came out of my head. I know its little bit awful xD but hey its just a quick sketch. One day i want to draw it properly. They are my charas, except Duncan (the sleeper) he belongs to Ayochan, i just love this character of her, and somehow he also belongs to my boys ;D, and i love to drew him with Ted, cos they dont like each other xD.


hehe, just a random shirtless boy xD...still xDD cos i was planned to draw Mori x) maybe i will continue 8D


The idea was from a great song of Hollywood Undead, Gangsta sexy! I love that song, just listen 8D its good. I know failed perspective, i have to fix that, but somehow i like this pic...still x") and oh, they are my originals, Elliott and Matt~

sooo thats all for now~ i know not so much D:

now, im working on an Ouran sketch commission. I have to draw the all 6 boys : / , fuh its hard cos i drew ouran charas long time ago, and i forgot how to draw them xD and since the last time i drew them, my style changed a lot! but its fun! at least i learn to draw them again 8D otherwise i feel ashamed myself for a big Ouran fan...cos I AM!

and yessss my tablet works!! but who knows how long time?

nam, but now i go, its so late~
Good night and sweet dreams my sweet readers!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaii~! english! thank you so much!:'D('cuz i'm far too lazy to google translate, and before now i've just been drooling all over your art not knowing ANYTHING about it ^^') this is going to be so fun to follow!:D looking forward seeing the continuation of the last img in this post - i very much like the sketch! X3

wallabby said...

yepyep very welcome ^^
i can understand you, my language is very hard, and google translator is very trustless ^^"
and this is a good practise for me 8D
and im sooo glad you like my art!! i appreciate it very much >w<

Barbara said...

YEEEY! U returned! Good to see u! More post MORE POST!!!

Rei said...

Wihhhi szexi sketchek, fejezd is be őket >w<
Az a Matt Ellie-s kép nagyon durva *w* ( jó értelemben =w=)
Mori is szexi lesz, fejezd be >:U

wallabby said...

Mephi: weee okiiiii 8D i will try ;D

Rei: kösziii, bekéne őket xD
nekem is tetszik, bár a perspektiva nem tökéletes de nincs kedvem kiradirozni x"D szoval igy marad
Morikááám~ őt is bekéne fejezni xD

Post a Comment