Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A new beginning

Mood: i have to pee
Listening to: Noriaki Sugiyama - Aesthetics and Identity
Watching: monitor
Reading: nothing
Drinking: mineral water (without bubbles)
Eating: Boci chocholate - oldschool version 8D
Playing: GTA Vice City/ Dirt bike game on the net

Moimoi!

Yeah, a new start....again, and a new blogger template...again. I love my old template, cos i created that (no problem, i saved that, cos who knows? maybe that will be useful someday), but it was boring, and i realized i can make a template in blogger in an easy way, and i really like this one. Simple but looks good. Aand you see well, im writing in english. It's quite good...good practise. Sooo about this blog. From now on, i will try to use it more often (im always saying this), and try to share my current works as sketchies or as a VIP picture, and maybe my current fave songs and videos. Soo if once im talkin' about sketches, i share one.


Soo here it is. Yeah so much cats and kitties, and mee~. More of the cats are Hetalia characters, my favorites, and the kitties are my beloved 3 own characters. Actually i dont like this lineart enough :S, i loved the pencil sketch, cos that looks so nice, so i think i will redraw the lineart to make a better one, and of course i want to color. I planned to use this picture as iD on Deviantart. Hmm...i f*cked Amy (my tablet) and still cannot draw girl characters OTL ...i have to learn it...
BTW...yay for cats and kitties \o/

2 comments:

Barbara said...

WOW, amazing ! And the cats in the right side are so adorable! I love your new theme :) I hope you will use this blog more often than before :) ( and I will also use, just for you, English language in my comments :D )

wallabby said...

thanks sweetie :D
im glad you love x3
and i hope too x"D

Post a Comment