Monday, November 29, 2010

Tablet problems...

Mood: angry, VERY angry and also sad
Listening to: B.o.B. feat Hayley Williams - Airplanes
Watching: monitor..what did you expect?
Reading: nothiiiing
Drinking: water
Eating: nothing
Playing: and idiot pilsberg game x"D

 Hai~

bah..im sooo angry, my tablet doesnt want to work again...my computer doesnt want to recognize it...again TT__TT but i want to draw with tablet, trying a new way of coloring style cos i hate my current style...BWÁÁÁÁÁ...WHY???
i even get a new drawing program, called IllustStudio and also want to try it...but like this i cant...pweeese, dear Amy, work properly!
sorry for this crying entry...but i needed to write it

i fallen in love with this song~




6 comments:

Barbara said...

Nya..I hope it will be work again... Oh, I love this song, I saw it on EMA music award and the live performance was as awesome as in the video...I love it too. Don't be sad!

wallabby said...

i hope too ;__;
great to hear you like this too 8D
thank you!

Ayo said...

Mukodj Amy!!!!

wallabby said...

JAJA

Iru said...

Így nem tudom mi baja lehet... de remélem mihamarabb működni fog!:']

wallabby said...

hát szerintem kontakthibás...szóval szart se tok vele mit kezdeni...majd...egyszer veszek egy újat ;__;

Post a Comment