Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Drawings and a little idiotism xDD

Mood: my tooth hurts!!
Listening to: 30H!3 feat. Kesha - My frist kiss
Watching: monitor, i shoud watch an anime i think
Reading: nothiiiing
Drinking: tea
Eating: nothing
Playing: nothing

 Haaaaaaaaaaaaai~

I finished my Ellie sketch, but i still dunno whats the dogs name, i even dunno it is a boy or a girl xDD. I also dunno Ian's cat's name. Its a girl...i know this x"D


yeah i tried a new way of coloring, i think it looks good but my scanner ate the colors TT__TT so i had to edited


and when i made my mangastyled picture -> this to learn how i make shadows and etc (of course i used Ouran High School Host Club) i did this x""D i am an idiot!!

x""DDD
sorry...i had to do it xDD

bah...my tooth still hurts...even my head started o_O
but but....snooow everywheeeere~


4 comments:

Barbara said...

This is Sparta!!!! LOL..a kutyus nekem fiúnak tűnik :) A névben nem tudok ötletet adni, a szülőanyjára bízom :)

wallabby said...

ugyee x"D akkora lolü de hülye vok
igen sztem is fiu legyen, majd kap vmi jo kis nevet xD

Ayo said...

Lolü. eszembe jutott a paródia XDDDD
Am kutya neve... Bobby XDD

wallabby said...

igeen az mekkora!!
hát...sztem béna név de azér kösz xD

Post a Comment