Thursday, December 2, 2010

E.M.I. kitties lineart

Mood: kinda good i guess
Listening to: Boa - Energetic
Watching: monitor, i shoud watch an anime i think
Reading: nothing
Drinking: water
Eating: nothing
Playing: nothing

 Hellooobellooo~

I drew tonight my beloved 3 own characters as kitties~. I love to draw cats. I always drew cats, already when i was a child. At this time they ended up cute i think.


i have to do something with them...but i dont like color with pencils :<

maybe i will try color with mouse...:S

yeeeey the Shinee albums downloadeeed!!! i can listen :D i hope that will be good, i just have some tracks from them but i love those :D

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Cute :D I'll waiting for your colored version :)

wallabby said...

thanks hehe
i finished 8D

Post a Comment