Sunday, November 28, 2010

OC sketchies and Hetalia papercrafts


Mood: happpyy but littlbe bit nervous
Listening to: The Babystars - Hikari e
Watching: idiot videos on youtube
Reading: nothiiiing
Drinking: IM THIRSTY
Eating: nothing!!!
Playing: nothing



 Hellobellooo~

Yeeeeey~ its snooooow  I love it sooo much~
I drew some sketches about my characters, i love to draw them, but i dont do it too often ^^"  but yesterday i was BORED, VERY, seriously...i think i never been bored as yesterday...omg...nevermind... i almost died x"D
soo the sketchies

yeah it looks a little bit depressed or something, but i wasnt in that mood xD really, i dunno why i drew him like this, cos he is always in happy mood, and always smiling x"D

and Matt, just laying on the table

and now the Hetalia papercrafts, aww they are soo cuuuuute~
and so nerve racking to make them...

an America for my sis~


Roshia and Denmark for myself~

i want to make Sweden and Greece too~ cos they are also my favorites

thats all~

4 comments:

Ayo said...

Aww Ellie milyen aranyooos :D
Ésésésés én is akarok Iggy meg Ice ilyet XD

wallabby said...

oh köszönöm
jol van, mondtam hogy majd nyomtatok néked~

Barbara said...

Nice draws, I wanna see them with colors :D More more pictures :)

wallabby said...

öhöh
i still dunno will i color them xD

Post a Comment